Monday, July 21, 2008

I made it!

100 consecutive blog posts! (Ignoring those few vlogs that were technically posted late due to power outages and tornadoes, but were recorded on time!)

And I've learned a valuable lesson - never tempt Fate, for she is a fickle creature! Tonight, my power went out! Luckily, my wonderful network admin got the internet up and running again, and the computer just turned off (instead of, say, exploding). Yeesh! I'm half-expecting to suddenly become violently ill...

The important thing is that I made it through! Now, I want to make it to 250 consecutive posts. Why 250? It's a pretty number... divisible by 2, 5, 10, 25, 50... it's a quarter of 1000... it looks nice... because I said so...

And in celebration, I made a banner for my blog! I wasn't going to, because I thought I would get really carried away and end up spending hours on it, but I managed to keep it quick and simple. Maybe I'll get carried away to celebrate 250.

Hooray for me!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Congrats! : D

colbymarshall said...

Congrats on your hundredth post. I just want to make it to a year...then I don't know what will happen! You go, girl!

KarenElizabeth said...

Nice new title page.