Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Monica

I was watching Friends with some friends yesterday, and there was an episode where Chandler decided to be nice and clean the apartment for Monica, but then he couldn't remember where everything went.  She came home and totally noticed that the couch was, like, two inches away from where it should have been, and the phone was turned 3 degrees clockwise from it's place.  

Tony laughed and said, "I've seen that expression before!"  I tried to deny it, but Shane agreed.  Apparently, if I were one of the cast of Friends, I would be Monica.  I've always known that I'm a bit picky about things, but yeesh... I didn't think I was that bad!  Is it wrong to ask someone not to sit on the furniture when they're covered in sawdust?  Or to ask someone to use the freaking coaster that's sitting right beside their drink on my brand-new table?

So I'm a little bit obsessive/compulsive... that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?  I mean, attention to detail is a good trait.  

Fine.  I'm Monica.

You've been warned.

3 comments:

colbymarshall said...

Now, a.) I knew this about you, but b.) it made me wonder. Hm. Thought provoking.

Danielle said...

Wait, you knew this??? Am I the only one who didn't??

Anonymous said...

I used to be Rachel. Then Phoebe. As I get older, I'm Monica-izing. LOL