This year, I resolve to:
- Blog every day. And on the days that I don't have internet access, I will write offline and publish as soon as I get access again, even if it means saving to a thumb drive and stealing a spot at a computer at work on my lunch hour.
- Finish at least two craft projects before I start on a new one. Once I'm caught up with everything but the two large afghans I'm working on, I can start one new project at a time.
- Lose 20 lb. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm not fitting into my pants as comfortably as I was this time last year.
- Get in better shape. This goes hand in hand with the previous one, but it's more about lifestyle than size. I need to feel more fit, and I need to be more active.
- Read more. I've signed up for a group whose goal is to have all the members read 52 books this year (about a book a week, but you can average it out as needed). I miss reading. I need to read more.
I think that's good enough, actually. Four of the five are long-term, but definitely do-able. The other might be short term, or it might be long-term, depending on how quickly I can get myself in gear... 20 lb, at 2 lb/week, should be about a 2-3 month venture. I hope.
So that's my plan for the new year! Already, I'm doing well, I think. I got two new books for Christmas, and I've waited to dive into them, but I read three books on my 10-day holiday. I finished Karen's scarf, and I'm about 2/3 done a baby blanket, and I've picked out my sweater to be my next to-finish project. And hey, I've already blogged every day this year!