Sunday, January 25, 2009

They're trying to kill me!

I swear, big, white pickup trucks have it out for me!  THREE times today - THREE! - I nearly got crushed by a big, white pickup truck.

Granted, I've got a small car.  I drive a Volkswagon Beetle.  But it's RED!  It doesn't blend in with the grass or the highway or the sky... you should be able to see it!

The first time, I was on the interstate, and this truck changed lanes without signalling, and I had to slam on  my brakes to keep from hitting it.  And I wasn't going that fast, and it wasn't going that slow - it was just that close to me!

The exact same thing happened again about a half hour later!

The third time, I was on my way to the theatre, driving under an overpass, and the truck to my left started drifting into my lane!  I slowed down, because on my right was a freaking wall!

I'm going to be very wary of big, white pickup trucks.  Unless it's Mitzi.  I don't think she has it out for me... I hope...

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Big white trucks are really scary. They're what to takes you to the place where you're supposed to get better.

Mitzi said...

No, Mitzi's cool. Don't you worry about her.