Monday, February 2, 2009

Creativity is right out

I dreamt the other night that I was trying to write a play, but the characters were all standing around in the room with me, and they were trying to act it out as I was writing it.  They kept getting in the way, and they were all having conversations with each other while I wasn't writing about them, and it was driving me nuts.

I think I need to stop dreaming... I never get to have normal, relaxing dreams anymore!

In unrelated news, the weather people claim that it's going to snow tonight.  I laughed.  I don't really believe them.  But I'll make sure that I've got some food and water, just in case.  But I don't think I'll need it.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Milk and bread! MILK AND BREAD! PANIC!!!!!!!!! Oh wait...no snow. Nevermind, lol. I knew it, too :-)