Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I suck. Wait. No, everyone else sucks.

I have had another Alexander day.  

I wish I had time to sit down and unwind with some fiction about characters who are in a play and get killed when the stage manager goes insane, or about a doctor's office that goes up in flames when a nurse's head explodes after one more stupid patient asks a stupid question.  Unfortunately, I must go back to the theatre.

Someday, this show will be over, and I'll be able to do a proper blog again.  Until then, know that I'm thinking of all of my blogging friends, and I'll be writing fiction in my little notebooks at lunches.

P.S.  There was totally no snow yesterday!!  Not even any frost on my windshield this morning.  Crazy weatherpeople.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I know! I am very upset that we have gotten no white stuff. They keep promising it and it never comes...