Sunday, May 4, 2008

A mildly productive day

I like Sundays. On Sunday, I get to take care of the stuff that I need to take care of. Today, I did a crapload of laundry and almost finished a baby blanket - I should get it completely done by tomorrow, which is good, because the baby is due on the 14th. However, I got more yarn than I needed, so now I need to figure out something else to do with it... suggestions are welcome!

I also managed to convince my computer that it really does know how to rip DVDs. Soon, I'll be able to watch all of my movies on my iPod! *cackles* There's nothing more fun than surreptitiously watching a movie instead of working... Not that I can really pull that off, since all of my working is with patients and they would probably notice if I stopped doing an eye exam to stare at my iPod.

I even considered writing today, but I realized that I could work on my novel pretty much whenever I want to after this blanket is done, because it has no deadline. So the novel waited, and I crocheted. All day. Except for breaks for laundry. But I have felt very productive, and this is a good thing.

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Good job on the blanket. Speaking of computer stuff - do you have that webcam still that you were going to send to me??