Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleeeeepy Danie

It's been a long day - I still don't like my job. But after work, I came home, iced a cake, fed a puppy, got gussied up (I love that phrase!), went to dinner with friends, came home, ate cake, chit chatted, played with a puppy, and now am getting ready for bed.

Shane's birthday fun was full of much fun - we ate tons of food at Carrabba's (though I forgot my to-go box on the table!) and had a really good time. Everyone then piled back to my place for chocolate cake, and I've decided that this particular recipe is a definite keeper. Shane opened presents (always fun!), and we hung out for hours. Pat and Anna's puppy came for a visit, too, and Mia totally dominated and scared her, which was funny because Mia is barely more than half the size of Una. I do like the similarity of the names, though.

However, it will be a short blog tonight, because I have two men staying with me tonight (*giggle*) and I have to make up the couch and the spare bedroom for them. And I have to figure out what I'm doing with the puppy. So goodnight!

1 comment:

KarenElizabeth said...

Fun times! Glad Shane had a good birthday. Miss ya lots!!