Monday, May 5, 2008

Pirates rock!

I think pirates might just be the coolest thing ever.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean again tonight (hooray for Movie Night!), and it was awesome. I've been thinking about it since I got home (about ten minutes ago), and I don't think I've ever seen a pirate movie or read a pirate story that I didn't like. I think that the next NaNovel I do should be about pirates. At the very least, it should have pirates in it. I really enjoyed the skeleton pirates in the movie, but they've been done, so I think I'll have to find something else.

This, of course, means that I need to learn a little more about pirates. This is a good thing, because I like learning, and I love an excuse to buy new books. So I shall begin studying pirates and related subjects like swordplay, parrots, and monkeys. Have I mentioned that I also like monkeys?

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

I like to battle monkeys. FYI, I just posted to my blog the video of our performance at the Sports Hall of Fame if you wanted to see it. I'm so glad you came tonight! Yay!

KarenElizabeth said...

You like monkeys alot now don't you? That's good to know. Miss ya!