Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ouch... Brain...

I hurt. My head is about to explode and leave little bits of brain all over the walls. It won't be pretty.

In the spirit of headaches, here is a list of things that I managed to do while in agony today (and notes about why I will never do some of them again!):

1. Read half of a book (I will have to reread it, as I can't remember a darn thing)
2. Lie on the floor hoping my head wouldn't explode (The lying down part was good, the floor was not)
3. Watch 3 movies
4. Go out for dinner (Not making food was good, being in a noisy restaurant was not)
5. Get a head and back rub - definitely recommending this one!
6. Play with the puppy (Hard work, but she's totally worth it - and she seemed to know I was sucky today, and just wanted to cuddle)
7. Blog about having a headache

And now, the best part of the day... going to bed.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

ew...sorry-- hope you're feeling better by the time you read this!