Saturday, May 10, 2008

Singing with the girls

Tonight rocked! Ashlee, Colby, and Kaitlin (in alphabetical order, so as not to imply any sort of preference!) came over and we played SingStar, and it makes such a difference to have singers playing it! Until Kaitlin killed Colby's dreams, of course. But Colby and I still kicked Ashlee and Kaitlin's butts! We'll definitely have to do it again.


And my puppy was so well-behaved! She didn't bite anyone, and while she peed on the carpet twice, she went outside twice, too, so it was a better day than it has been. I also now have a bottle of "Nature's Miracle," which is supposed to help enzymatically clean her accidents, so she won't keep going in the same spot inside. We'll see how that works out. She also has a new harness, but it's a bit too big, because she keeps gnawing at it, so I'll wait and let her grow into it a bit more. And she has a car harness, so we can go for drives together, but it is also too big. She's still growing, though, so we'll be fine.

3 comments:

KarenElizabeth said...

So jealous of you - I love playing singstar. Guess what - you'll be getting some mail soon. :) Hope you like your mail - there are all sorts of goodies in it for you. LOVE YA!

colbymarshall said...

I love the picture of Kaitlin killing my dreams. It makes me smile :-)

Anonymous said...

That night was so fun!