Monday, May 26, 2008

More addictions

I started playing Final Fantasy XII yesterday. I played again today. I've spent about six hours playing it. I've died several times. I can't stop playing. I tried, but I can't. I'm afraid I'm going to spend hours again tomorrow... and I don't have hours to play during the week! But I love this game! It's kinda like watching a movie, with a bit of video game in between. I'm actually only playing so I can get from one cut scene to the next. I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this, given that I'm not really a video game kind of gal. I'll play SingStar and the Sims 2, but that's about all I've really played in the past year. Apparently, it's all about the kind of game you choose.

On a related note, I joined another D&D campaign today. It wasn't really what I'm used to - the group sort of broke up randomly over the course of the game to go take care of kids or eat dinner. It was odd and disjointed, but still fun. I think I'll go back again.

On a completely unrelated note, my computer has been wonky lately. Today, I had to restart it (twice), but this last time, the green light on my webcam came on, and has not gone off yet. I don't have anything running that would make it work. Maybe someone is watching me... not that I'm doing anything interesting! I'm fully clothed and blogging. And sneezing. They're definitely not getting a show... maybe it's Mordthor... he may have found a new way to keep track of my movements!

3 comments:

colbymarshall said...

I bet Mordthor is monitoring your movements...he knows you've been with me, and he's trying to see if I'm at your apartment. AGH!!!!

Jonathan said...

yeah I am bummed too and my microphone isn't working on my computer so no video blogs until I can fix it....BLAH

Heather Dudley said...

I'm glad you're enjoying XII. Lemme know if you get stuck... I've played through twice. ;)