Monday, May 12, 2008

Mordthor strikes again

Some of you may be familiar with the evil that is Mordthor. If you are not, I recommend that you go visit Colby to get the full story. The gist of it, however, is that Mordthor is evil.

I have now looked that evil in its beady little eyes. Last night, as I was heading upstairs to my room, I noticed movement on the ceiling in the hallway. I looked up, and I was horrified to see a red roach moseying its way across my ceiling. It wasn't skittering or looking particularly purposeful - it was moseying. I think it was just watching me as it moseyed. I panicked - partly because I know about the evil of Mordthor, partly because roaches creep me out, and partly because the prospect of a roach falling on my head freaks me out more than words can impart. In any case, because I am short, I had to call the brave and mighty killer of things on the ceiling, Shane. Brave and mighty Shane made short work of the roach, but not before it left a clear message - Mordthor knows where I am.


I don't know why he knows where I am. Perhaps he knows the fear that he and his minions can strike into my heart. However, I suspect that his intentions are not directed at me. No, I think that he is still hunting Colby - somehow, he found out that she was over here on Saturday night, and this was a message to her. He knows how to find her. So Colby, consider yourself warned - Mordthor knows all!!!!!!


P.S. Here is the evidence:

3 comments:

KarenElizabeth said...

Um - that's gross. I don't think I've ever seen a roach up close that wasn't in a tank at the zoo. I did however kill 4 spiders on Sunday - so that is why it pissed down rain here yesterday. Luke didn't tell me you called. I'll call you this week!!

Anonymous said...

Heaven help us all.

colbymarshall said...

He's going to kill us all! Save yourselves!