Actually, no, that's not all, but that's all I need to say on the subject tonight.
In other news, my dog has learned a new trick (mostly). We've been working on 'touch' - she touches my hand with her nose. She's doing it about 90% of the time now, as long as my hand is near face-level for her. Next week, we're gonna move the hand higher and see how she does. I'm so proud of my baby!
And in other news, an update on my resolutions:
- Blog every day. Check! 146 days and counting!
- Finish at least two craft projects before I start on a new one. Check! I've finished three projects, so I started a new one... once I finish one more, I'm allowed to start another... which is good, since I need to get started on costume bits for Chicago. I'm making my own fishnet thigh-highs ;)
- Lose 20 lb. Check! Down 6 so far!
- Get in better shape. Check! I've been exercising lately, and while I plan to stop doing aerobics for the next seven weeks, it's because I'm going to be dancing in a show, so it balances out.
- Read more. Check! I've read 12 books so far this year, which isn't bad, considering that I've been at the theatre almost nightly since, well, the year started.