Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yet another awesome day!

This has totally been my weekend!  I have felt amazing, and I've accomplished a lot.  The most notable accomplishment is the completion of the first draft of my WIP!  I'm thrilled about this!  Yesterday's field trip totally inspired me, and, as an added bonus, I got a really great incentive to finish - I get to workshop my play this summer!  Woot!  The offer came yesterday, and I accepted very eagerly.  I'm really feeling great right now.

I also managed to do a lot at home -  my place is almost in shape to have a party this weekend, which I'm hoping to do, since opening night for the Sunshine Boys is this Friday.  I've washed a bunch of blankets and sheets, so if I need to have people crash chez moi, there's plenty to use.  I did some cleaning upstairs, and more will follow next weekend, I hope.  And I've started weeding through my clothes and pulling out the things that aren't flattering on me anymore.  I know, I've been talking about losing some weight, but a lot of these things just aren't age-appropriate now.  So if there's anyone out there who is interested in some second-hand clothes (all good condition, all good-quality garments), size small to medium, let me know!  Friends get first pick, then the rest is going to Goodwill, I think.

Like I said, it's been a good weekend.  I hope this mood carries over into Monday...

No comments: