Thursday, May 14, 2009

It pays to know the right people

I'm dealing with a FedEx kafuffle right now.  That's right, a kafuffle.  Basically, the guy at the store screwed up, and now my package is stuck in customs, and has been for about two weeks, and apparently will continue to be there for another two or more.

In any case, a friend of mine works at FedEx/Kinko's, and I sent him a text asking what the best way to get action was, thinking he would direct me to a manager, or a customer service number, or maybe a website (he lives in a completely different city than I do).  Apparently the best way to get action is to send him a text!  He's getting everything sorted for me - thanks Matt!  You rock!

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Danielle. Please tell me you weren't attempting to mail-order illicit drugs.

Danielle said...

Me? Never!

No, I was trying to ship sunglasses. Sunglasses! It's not like they're dangerous goods... ridiculously expensive, yes, but dangerous, no.