Friday, May 22, 2009

I hate photos

I don't like photos of me.  I don't think I'm actually all that photogenic.  If you look around, you'll probably notice that most of my profile pics are the same on all the sites I use, because there are very few that I even half-like.

We did photos of "The Sunshine Boys" tonight, which was fine.  It was really good, actually.  My friend Penny came and took shots of the whole show.  Go visit her site - she's awesome.  Anyways, after the show was done, the cast wanted a few fun shots, and a group shot.  I almost got away with it, then the director pointed out that I wasn't in the picture.  So we did another.  Blah.  We'll see how it looks.  

In related (ish) news, I'm doing better with my new year's resolutions - I've done some sort of exercise for three of the past four days, and I've been drinking more water and less pop.  And I've lost six pounds since January.  So yay!  But I still don't think I'll like the way I look in the picture.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Yay for six pounds! WOOT!